Jeffer, Hopkinson & Vogel provides a full spectrum of business law services to clients throughout New Jersey. Our team of attorneys harness their decades of experience and exceptional courtroom skills to offer assistance in a range of transactional and litigation matters, including:
- Business formation, including the creation of corporations, limited liability companies (LLCs), partnerships, joint ventures, sole proprietorships, and family-owned businesses
- Business succession matters
- Preparation of contracts, ranging from buy/sell agreements to sales representative agreements
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Business dissolutions
- Collections, including small to large claims
- Business litigation
The success of any business depends on having productive and amicable working relationships with other parties such as manufacturers, distributors, and vendors. An experienced business law attorney can minimize the risk of future lawsuits by reviewing contracts and other business documents, and advising your organization on issues such as tax and liability implications. When disputes do arise, the resulting slowdown in productivity can affect profitability in both the short-term and long-term. A lawyer with the proper background can help resolve disputes efficiently so that your business can resume normal operations.
If you need legal representation in a business law or litigation matter, contact Jeffer, Hopkinson & Vogel today to find out how our experienced lawyers can assist you.